Absorbent graphite has high exploitation characteristics: physical inregrity, smear density, thermal resistance at high temperatures, equal granulometric structure, high specific volume meso-micropores.
Absorbent graphite is designed for adsorptive cleaning and conditioned water for drinking and domestic purposes, and for purification waste water of different origin (industrial and domestic) and technological solutions from organic and mineral impurities.
Absorbent graphite can be applied in cleaning combustion gas and process gas of toxins and carcinogens, also can be used for purification from inorganic substances: cyanides, chlorides, sulfates, nitrates, nitrites, fluoride compounds; metals: lead, iron, aluminum, zinc, copper, nickel, chromium, cobalt, strontium, heavy metals’ salts; organic substances: phenol, chlorophenol, chloroform, oil products, surfactants, a-benzapyrene; gaseous compounds: hydrogen sulphide, chlorine, nitrogen oxides, carbon disulphide; radionuclides.
By the nature of the pore distribution, sorbent belongs to the class of mesoporous sorbents.
- Poured density, g/cm3 - 0.940
- Apparent density, g / cm3 - 1.8
- Mechanical strength,% - 98 - micropores - 0.10
- Humidity,% - 3 - mesopores - 0.54
- Ash content,% - 20 - macropores - 0.5
- Nonvolatile carbon content,% - 80
- Specific pore volume, ms3 / g
- Specific consumption of sorbent per 1 m3 of wastewater with surfactants, using multiple regeneration, kg - 0.5